Choosing a flat fee real estate broker is one of the best ways to save money while selling your home. Paying the agent only a fixed listing amount as the fee can help you save thousands of dollars, compared to the hefty real agent commission.
Let us first know How to list on MLS and then about the best Flat Fee MLS companies in 2022.
How do Flat Fee MLS Companies Work?
The flat-fee real estate brokerage company assists their clients in selling their houses at a fixed dollar amount without charging any percentage as the listing fee. While some flat-fee agents offer a restricted service such as the basic function of listing your home on MLS while some offer a full-service package just like a traditional realtor. Many top names allow you to save big bucks, that too without the service trade-offs.
Companies that offer limited service may be worth considering if you have the time and expertise to handle the house sale yourself. In a state like Texas which has a competitive market, using Flat Fee MLS Texas services can be a wise decision.
Flat Fee MLS Companies in 2022: The Top Names
Now that you know How to list on MLS, here are the best Flat Fee MLS Companies in 2022 you can look forward to.
Houzeo also offers nationwide coverage along with offering Flat fee MLS Tennesse. One of the best online real estate companies, they provide maximum savings to home sellers. One of the best things about this platform is that they offer services based on cutting-edge technology and incredible customer support. Houzeo's plans ensure to charge a small flat fee compared to other brands in the market. Here are the best features:
- Their listings get syndicated to the MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, and many other websites.
- Houzeo operates 100% online and allows easy listings and fast changes.
- Home sellers in America have given the best rating to the Houzeo which is 4.9 out of 5 stars on the sites like Google and Trustpilot. You can check out Houzeo reviews to confirm the same.
- They ensure a live person attends your call and answer your queries and concerns.
- They offer high-tech features like IntelliList Listing Management System which allows you to manage your listing completely online.
- They also manage to show appointments online.
- You can also view their offers and counter an offer.
- Buyers can contact you directly and not via the real estate agent.
- They offer mobile apps too for easy transactions.
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide and hence considered one of the best national Flat Fee MLS listings. Most of their home selling process is manual and hence, maybe a bit time taking. Though they have a long list of loyal customers who found their services quite helpful and economical.
- Their packages start from $299. This range does not include CSS showing service and feedback. For getting the realtor sign and frame or Market Analysis CMA, you will have to go for the higher package.
- They also offer full-service packages. The first one is priced at $899 upfront. If your home is priced not more than $299,000, then you will have to pay $1,395 and 3% amount at the time of closing.
- They offer Flat Fee options along with multiple services as à la carte.
- Their listings are also syndicated to other best websites such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
- One of the benefits is that the buyer leads are forwarded directly
- They do not have advanced technology, and the listed agents can call you anytime.
FSBO.com offers attractive Flat Fee MLS in Tennessee. The best features include:
- MLS Listing is available for six months.
- You can upload 10 photos. In case of extra photos, you will be charged $75 for 50.
- Their listings are syndicated to other powerful websites such as Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more.
- They do not charge any extra commission to the listing broker.
- MLS Coverage in Tennessee includes most of the states like Chester, Crockett, Decatur, Dyer, Gibson, Haywood, Henderson, Lauderdale, and Madison counties
I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse.com is also one of the most reputed and effective Flat Fee MLS Tennesse. You can sell and rent your properties without paying a high commission to the traditional real estate agent. Their 'for sale by owner' platform was started in 1997. Their flat fee MLS listing service allows you to save at least 50% of the commission. Here is what you need to know to sell your house through this website:
- Once you list your house with ISoldMyHouse.com, your listing will syndicate to Tennessee MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and other top internet real estate websites.
- In their $299 package, you get the 6 Month Listing, uploading of 10 Photos, professional Flat Fee MLS Listing, FSBO Listing, scheduled Open Houses, full customer support, easy and anytime cancellations, no extra listing commission, and direct forwarded buyer lead.
- In the $399 package, you get 12 Month Listing, the ability to upload 30 photos, professional Flat Fee MLS listing, FSBO Listing, open houses, best customer support, easy and anytime cancellations, no extra listing commission, and directly forwarded buyer leads.
List with Freedom
Another premium platform that charges a Listing Fee from $89 to $295 is List with Freedom. List with Freedom is considered best for experienced sellers. Here are the best features:
- This brand is one of the trusted names when we talk about Flat Fee MLS companies in Tennessee.
- They have a good record and allow you to list four packages.
- The company offers the best customer support.
- They allow you to post one photo while listing, so the clients need to ensure that it is the best one.
- Their basic package begins from $89 which includes one listing photo, six months of listing time, and listing on other sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and more.
- There is a score for customization too. If you are looking for extra services, then you need to pay a higher amount from $25 to $40. So, you need to choose your package carefully as per your needs.
- This platform is best for experienced sellers.
- They do not charge any cancellation fee
- They do not provide any pricing support.
- List With Freedom covers several MLS in Tennessee.
If the sellers are willing to pay for getting the best convenience ever, then consider choosing this Flat fee MLS Tennesse and get an all-in-one listing package. The details include:
- Their package starts from $379 and goes up to $499.
- Both the listing packages include the services of a professional photographer, who will take professional and high-resolution pictures of your property.
- You also get a comparative market analysis for free. This can help you get price assistance.
- There is also the facility of getting contract reviews and negotiation assistance from a broker. But you will have to bear an extra cost.
- One of the drawbacks is that their listing packages do not include unlimited listing changes.
- The basic listing offers five free changes.
- The Gold listing offers 10 free changes.
- Also, the basic listing package includes only 10 photos.
When you sell your home in Tennessee, you need to pay a commission of 6%. You can lower this commission by half if you sell your house without a real estate agent. However, in For Sale By Owner, you need to find a buyer on your own, know How to list on MLS, and handle other complicated tasks. A flat-fee MLS service is the best because it brings convenience and also allows you to work with a lower fee compared to a realtor.