The Global Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) Market is forecasted to reach USD 1.78 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) is forecasted to grow over the forecast period owing to the rising focus in quality of food and beverage. It increases shelf life by reducing microbial contamination. GOS is stable in various other temperature ranges. Presence of low calorific value of GOS makes it suitable for use by people suffering from diabetes.
Confectionaries products, milk products, beverages, and bread uses Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) for its low-calorie sweeteners. Nutritional content present in it is similar to that of human milk and is used for formulation in human milk thus driving the growth of the market.
To Get a Free Sample Copy, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1342
Europe holds the largest market share followed by the Asia Pacific and North America regions. Investment in R&D by developed countries for the development of high purity and more efficient mixtures to fulfill the demand of the increasing population. This is forecasted to boost the market in this region during the forecast period. The shift in the trend for breakfast cereals instead of a homemade meal for health reasons is driving the market in emerging nations such as India and China.
Key participants include Yakult Honsha, Royal FrieslandCampina, Ingredion group of companies, First Milk Ltd., Taiwan Fructose, WuXi AppTec, Kowa Europe GmbH, Nissin Sugar Co., Ltd., Samyang, and Kerry Group among
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Urbanization and changing lifestyle, diet plans and uneven meal times are leading to the prevalence of chronic diseases. This has urged companies to invest in new products, such as Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS).
- Some of the notable trends that are affecting the market growth are the increasing interest towards higher fiber consumption, growing obesity concern, coupled with the growing trend of burning surplus calories
- Dairy products hold the largest market share of 20% in the year 2020, and Bakery and Confectionary holds a market share of 14% in the year 2020.
- Food supplements have an annual growth rate of 10.5% throughout the forecast period. Various food manufacturers are focusing on e-commerce to cater to the global demand.
- Infant formula holds the largest market share of 24% in the year 2028 with an annual growth rate of 10.3% throughout the forecast period.
- On the basis of Source, the market is segmented into Microorganisms, Plant, and Animals.
- Plants sugar, certain root vegetables, and beans are some plant sources where Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) can be derived from. Plants hold a market share of 37% in the year 2020.
- On the basis of Formulation, the market is segmented into Tablets, Capsules, Powder, Liquid, and Softgels.
- Powder holds the largest market share of 30% in the year 2020. Powdered Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) is used in the infant formula extensively and hence occupies the largest market share.
- Rise in awareness among consumers who are interested in adopting a healthy diet will encourage the growth of the market in the coming years.
- Europe dominates the market owing to the growing old age population and increasing the manufacture of infant formula.
- High research and development in the market coupled with the entry of numerous food and pharma companies into nutrition and health product developments is forecasted to boost the growth of the market
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1342
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) Market on the basis of Source, Formulation, Application, and Region:
Source Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Formulation Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Dairy Product
- Food Supplements
- Infant Formulas
- Bakery and Confectionary
- Other Applications
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
The report emphasizes the following key questions:
Q.1. What are the most lucrative and promising growth prospects for the market?
Q.2. Which sectors are expected to deliver a high growth rate and which industry aspects come into play in this advancement?
Q.3. Which geographies are estimated to exhibit the highest growth and the underlying causes?
Q.4. Which factors are impacting the future of the market and what are the driving factors?
Q.5. What are the hurdles and challenges curtailing the industry's growth in the forecast period?
Get The Entire Market Intelligence Report At @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/galacto-oligosaccharide-gos-market
Browse Related Reports -
Thank you for reading this report. For further details relating to different aspects of the report or customization of the content, feel free to contact us. To get detailed information of the entire global market, or information for any specific requirements, reach out to us and we will customize the report as per your needs.
About Reports and Data Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.