A flurry of activity led to a busy July 2021 for Concierge Auctions, the world's leader in online real estate auctions for exclusive, one-of-a-kind properties.
The sought-after properties generated hundreds of thousands of page views and prospects. Active bidding resulted in excellent returns for sellers across the globe.
A look at the Concierge Auctions sales reveals some of the extraordinary real estate properties that were on the block and sold in July.
This sprawling 18-century estate in the exclusive Stablewood area near Houston, Texas, is 20,100 square feet and features 7 bedrooms, 7 full and 3 half baths sitting on fenced 1.67 acres on a corner lot. High ceilings, brilliant chandeliers, gallery porches, and lush gardens make it an ideal location for entertaining.
There were 3 bidders, 46 showings, 867 prospects, and more than 29,000 website and page views.
Chateau de Falloux
The stunningly renovated neo-Gothic chateau trades its roots to the 18th century. Located in the Loire Valley of France, the chateau is 8,600 square feet on 24.7 acres. Highlights include a renovation completed in 2018 that added touches of modernity without sacrificing any of its history. The new custom kitchen features Carrara marble surfaces and built-in appliances, while carved fireplaces, oak paneling, and views of the Verzee valley await.
Ten bidders vied for the chateau via 24 showings, 13,320 prospects, and more than 47,000 website and page views.
31 Ward Avenue
A coveted Jersey Shore property in Rumson, New Jersey, the rare waterfront estate features nearly 13,500 square feet on 3.1 acres. With unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean and Shrewsbury River, and the New York City skyline, the property offers convenient access to Manhattan. A wrought-iron gate entrance gives way to a 7-bedroom home with vaulted ceilings, breathtaking crown molding, and beautiful fixtures. Private gates and massive hedges ensure privacy. The massive dock provides 200 feet of 12-foot-deep dockage, along with additional slips for boats up to 70 feet and 80 feet in length.
There were 5 bidders and 17 showings for the property, based on 828 prospects and 22,700 website and page views.
Other properties sold during July included:
- Villa Lucia in Laglio, Lake Como, Italy (A pre-auction sale with 23 showings, 3,000 prospects, and 35,000 website and page views)
- The Spirit of Avalon in Lake Quivira, Kansas City, Kansas (Six bidders off 55 showings, 10,100 prospects, and 38,680 website and page views)
- 56-1089 Kamehameha Highway #5 in North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii (Four bidders on 13 showings, 609 prospects, and 18,800 website and page views)
- The Aviation Estate in Northern Neck, Virginia (Seven bidders with 22 showings, 3,600 prospects, and 18,240 website and page views)
- 751 Chestnut Road near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Six bidders with 50 showings, 2,570 prospects, and 11,780 website and page views
About Concierge Auctions
Concierge Auctions is the world's largest luxury real estate firm. Its exclusive digital marketing, property preview, and bidding platform matches sellers of extraordinary real estate properties with high-net-worth buyers worldwide. Since its launch in 2008, Concierge Auctions has facilitated billions in sales in 44 U.S. states and territories and 29 countries.