After giving it quite a thought, you have finally prepared to get yourself the best window decal for your business. Now, when you reach out to the market to buy one, you were pretty shocked with the options that are available by your side. You have the adhesive one and then you have the static cling window decals to give a try.
Now, if you haven't heard of this term static cling before, it means applying decals without the use of adhesive. So, while removing the decal, there won't be any residue left for you to scratch out and clean! That's why, more people are spending a bit of extra money on these static cling decals for their businesses.
The decorative uses associated with static cling film:
Static cling film for the windows can easily be produced in so many colors and styles, which will make it one terrific option for the window covering. It is perfect for those instances where you need more than blinds or curtains for your privacy.
- You can obtain any color imagined with these clings and some of the film options will have frosted look or stained glass possibilities to them. These designs are enough to turn a room into mini-cathedral of the any sort.
- On the other hand, with kaleidoscope of colors, you can easily skip that boring look of the window blinds and don't have to stick with the light curtains anymore. You can keep your curtains away from the window and enjoy natural light, without hampering your privacy!
- You are advisable to use the power of tinted films in the living room area for contrasting or complementing the painted walls. You can further enjoy the mood setting capabilities and even the muted light, if you want to.
- The best part is that you can use the static window decal on any glass surface. So, if you are planning to place the decal on the bathroom shower wall, you can do that as well. It will provide you are ultimate privacy you want while taking a shower, without restricting natural light coming through.
Pros to address:
After going through the features mentioned already, you are inclining towards making your static cling decal as the final selection. Before you do that, let's just take a quick look at some of the pros associated with this decal type now.
- These cling decals are mostly lower in price when compared to the adhesive ones.
- The best part is that you can use these decals more than once as they can be removed without any tools and chemicals and can be stored for later use.
- These products are more repositionable and comprise of thicker materials. So, these films are really easy to handle.
- Static cling won't have any form of adhesive, which is highly desirable in some applications. If cleaned and maintained properly, you can use the vinyl decals more than once.
So, waste no time further and get the static cling window decal for your daily use right away!