The crazier feel towards watching a movie from your favorite spot seems to be magical. But usually, the size of the video file could be large and you would face difficulties while you are uploading and hosting it.
The best method that you can follow is to compress a movie that too without losing out its quality. Two different reliable methods can be followed for reducing out the size of the video.
- You can directly trim out the video footages off at the beginning or at the end which supports reducing out the size of your video file.
- If not then remove out the audio that is present in your video in most of the videos probably you could get benefitted from having audio and background.
When you face any difficulties using this method then you can skip it off and directly switch towards using the top rated software for compressing your movie like VideoProc.
Why VideoProc and why not others?
The VideoProc is designed with an easy-to-use interface that renders its support to do multiple editing, recording as well as converting. Even there is a trial version that is available for the users to know about how it simplifies your works while you are compressing a movie.
VideoProc acts as an effective and versatile video processing software and with its support you can easily edit, cut, trans-code your file, resize based on your needs, trim, merge, convert, adjust or compress a movie or video.
It contains a complete toolbox for videos that holds all the basic and advanced editing functionalities that are used for speeding up your process of editing. This tool is expert in processing out even a large video that is available on any of your devices.
The Features of VideoProc
The following are some of the great features of this video compression software:
- Its interface is designed for the normal keyboard and the mouse.
- It acts as all-in-one best editing and conversion software that supports both Windows and Mac.
- It also can be connected easily to DJI or other types of cameras that are connected along with your USB connections.
- It supports for GPU acceleration.
- The basic types of editing are just simple cuts.
- You can easily crop your videos by eliminating the black bars which you are dealing out with the different aspect ratios.
How can you compress movies using VideoProc software?
If you have planned to compress a movie with the support of the interesting VideoProc software there you have to follow the below guidelines after you are installing the VideoProc software on your targeted device.
- First, there is a need for you to choose your targeted format and select the MP4 format and move the quality slider towards the right side and click on the ok button, if not you have to double click on the VideoProc icon that is found in your desktop click on a video.
- If you planned to compress a video there is a need for you to click on the blue gear icon that is found on the top of that particular selected output screen. Here the most recommended method that can be used for compressing is through re-encoding it with the H.265/HEVC.
- In case when your video has been already encoded there you can click on the Codec option which starts decreasing your file size.
- Finally, start browsing to choose a particular folder for saving the compressed video and tick out the box before activating the hardware acceleration.
- After that click on the 'Run' button and immediately you can find out your large high-resolution video gets compressed and exported within a seconds.
Once the process gets completed the output folder would get pop up automatically once when the compression is over and now you can directly check out the video file and the quality of the image and video.
Actually, it is not considered as the easiest task for the editors to start editing or compressing the movie in that particular size without the support of any external software. On the other side, not all the tools make your work change as fast and easy as like VideoProc do and this acts as the main reason why people prefer to make use of it.
This video compression software has the capabilities for editing the video or compressing however it could able to easily convert the 4K UHD videos to get processed up to 47X faster.