Men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and/or chronic prostatitis experience pain and urinary symptoms relief, when wearing Dr Allen's Device. These symptoms may include chronic pelvic pain, frequent and urgent need to urinate, increased frequency of urination at night, difficulty with starting urination, weak urine stream.
Benefits of using Dr Allen's Device
Thermobalancing therapy with Dr Allen's Device have received a U.S. patent as Therapeutic Device and Method. The main benefit of using Dr Allen's Device is its effectiveness, which has been confirmed by 11 years of successful work and reliable medical data from clinical controlled studies.
The use of Thermobalancing natural treatment at home helps with social distancing by avoiding hospital visits and therefore minimizing contact with people infected with the virus. People should remember that the virus mostly spreads when someone breathes, speaks, coughs or sneezes, and tiny droplets are released into the air.
Another benefit of Thermobalancing therapy is avoiding dangerous conventional drugs and surgery, with their side effects and complications.
The standard treatments for BPH and chronic prostatitis are risky
Various antibiotics and medications, which are usually prescribed for men with BPH and chronic prostatitis, have serious side effects.
- alpha-blockers such as: tamsulosin (Flomax) and others, can cause weakness, retrograde ejaculation, impotence. A couple years ago an article in the Canadian journal explored that alpha-blockers have a higher risk of ischemic stroke during the initiation phase.
- 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors, such as finasteride and dutasteride, Avodart, Proscar and Propecia; can cause irreversible side effects: impotence, depression, testicle pain, and even diabetes.
- so called combination therapy (dutasteride and tamsulosin) can cause more health problems.
- Antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs may cause allergies, suppress the immune system, cardiovascular, liver and kidney problems.
- Prostate massage can damage the delicate tissue of the prostate, causing bleeding around the prostate, the formation of prostate calculi, acute epididymitis, etc.
A number of minimally invasive surgical procedures for BPH can lead to impotence and depression.
Dr Allen's Device improves potency and well-being of men
A scientific article: Innovative Thermobalancing therapy and Dr Allen's Device for the first time employ body energy to treat chronic prostatic diseases effectively, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s40887-020-00035-0, explains that Dr Allen's Device stores the body's natural heat and continuously monitors the temperature of the prostate.
This increases blood circulation in the prostate tissue relieving pain and urinary symptoms, improving libido, potency and well-being of men. Thermobalancing prostate treatment at home reduces hospital visits and reduces patient contact with healthcare providers, minimizing the risk of transmission during the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic.
Dr Allen's Device for Prostate Treatment is available worldwide
Dr Allen's Device is a class 1 medical device, therefore every man with BPH and chronic prostatitis can use it day and night without worrying, as the device cannot harm.
Fine Treatment https://finetreatment.com/ is a manufacturer and distributor of Dr Allen's Device, and is a Department for International Trade registered supplier from the United Kingdom. Dr Allen's Device is the only treatment that can reduce the size of enlarged and inflamed prostate. It is also an economical solution for prostate treatment. The cost of a device with Royal Mail Tracking Service is less than $ 200, worldwide delivery is 7 days.